TEKsystems: Data Center Technician
Data Center Technician WHY WORK FOR TEKSYSTEMS
With 6,000 clients and over 80,000 consultants deployed annually, we offer our IT consultants a bigger network and better opportunities. Through our proprietary Consultant Placement Process, we also provide personalized career services, placing you in the positions you want and keeping you consistently employed in roles that advance your career.
Job Classification: Contract
Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of experience working in a data center. Candidates will be able to operate, monitor, measure, and attain data centers service level compliance, and maintain facility appearance and integrity. Also, they will be responsible for providing assistance to customers and projects as needed. Candidates are required to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and operate Data Centers critical functions and facilities to meet or exceed compliance requirements.
- Racking, stacking, and cabling
- Measure and record vital statistics and produce appropriate repots, which may include shift and weekly reports
- Record and maintain accurate incident reports
- Respond physically to situations within the local facility and conduct troubleshooting (including of telecom circuits) as may be required
- Conduct routine walkthroughs of local facility, correcting both appearance and functional imperfections
- Communicate regularly with peer techs and supervisors
Join TEKsystems® and get your career on the fast track. As the leading technology staffing and services firm, we are passionate about deploying high-caliber IT and communications expertise. To satisfy our constant need for expertise, we actively seek talented Technical Professionals with all levels of information technology and communications skills. TEKsystems knows that every professional has different needs, so we'll work together to determine a suitable benefits package. We offer options to our Technical Professionals that could include: a health plan, 401k, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, and technical and professional training. With a foundation as the nation's largest IT staffing firm, we've become a billion-dollar services company by blending superior client service with an unrivaled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. M/F/D/V
•Racking, Stacking, Cabling, Asset Inventory
For more information, click here