Reno Hyundai is seeking a cashier/receptionist to join their successful team.
The Cashier/Receptionist will be responsible for providing professional, courteous and exceptional service to all customers. The cashier/receptionist plays a key role in maintaining the store reputation and image.
- Greet and assist customers who enter the store showroom
- Answer incoming calls and inquires
- Direct calls to the appropriate store representative or department for disposition and resolution
- Handle all customer payment and credit transactions
- Daily balancing and reconciling of cash office account/s
- Handle daily bank deposits
- Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled
- Perform basic administrative and other duties as assigned
- Maintain the appearance of the showroom & work areaQualifications:
A Cashier/Receptionist must have great communication, customer service and time management skills. Ideal candidates are driven to succeed, learn and grow in the automotive industry.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- One to two years of previous cashier/receptionist experience is preferred
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must be at least 18-years-old
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a 7 year criminal background check and drug screenBenefits include
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness ProgramsCLICK HERE to learn more and apply.