Copier / Printer Technician
Sierra Office Solutions
4710 Longley Lane
Reno, NV ( Map it!)
Employee Type :
Office Supplies - Equipment
Manages Others :
Job Type :
Installation - Maint - Repair
Relocation Covered :
Post Date :
DescriptionSierra Office Solutions, A Xerox company and office solutions leader in Reno and surrounding areas, has an immediate need for a copier / printer technician in the Reno/CC area.
Experience working with HP, Kyocera or Xerox helpful. IT related experience preferred but not mandatory for the right person.
Dependable, motivated, self starter with good customer skills and a positive attitude needed ASAP.
Responsible for servicing a territory in the Reno/CC/SL Tahoe area and various miscellaneous duties.
• Perform territory/call management which includes a call-ahead program.
• Develop and maintain good customer relations in assigned territory, in addition to providing operator
training, technical assistance and general customer information.
• Responsible for tools, laptop, blackberry, multimeter and other equipment assigned by the company.
• Properly fill out assigned reports completely and on time.
• Maintain personal copy of all assigned publications in organized manner so that they are readily
available for use as needed.
•Must review, update, and be knowledgeable on company policies.
• Maintain proper parts custody levels to ensure prompt and efficient equipment service.
• Responsible for applying skills that will increase revenue through GMA sales, CITS, clicks and sales
• Meet or exceed the following standards: Revenue, Parts Usage, Calls/Day, Recall %, P.H. %, Mech
Time %, and additional goals as established by the supervisor.
• Responsible for continued development of skills through formal training, self-study, and on-the-job
• Demonstrate willingness and capacity to be trained on most digital office equipment that is in, or
added to the company line.
• Technical background
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer skills
• Valid driver’s license/Clean driving record
• Self starter
• Ability to multitask
• Drug free/ screening required
• Competitive wages
• Medical/dental benefits
• Paid vacationhttp://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?APath=22.214.171.124.0&job_did=JHN5TK6P87ZQJR71KC5&IPath=JRM0A