Date Posted 2013-07-12
Company - Dogz, Inc
Location - 1855 E. Peckham Lane
Job Title - Dog Daycare/ Boarding Attendant
Dogz Inc, a small, family owned dog daycare, boarding & training center is seeking special, reliable and responsible people to join our team for both full-time and part-time positions. Career advancement available.
- Monitor and supervising dogs.
- Cleaning up after dogs (poop, pee, vomit, blood, etc)
- Moving dogs on and off leash
- Customer service and cash handling
- Lots and lots of cleaning
What we’re looking for:
- Responsible, punctual and reliable individuals with great work ethics
- Fairly open availability. We are staffed 24 hours a day and the ability to work night AND day shifts is a must.
- A passion for working with dogs
- Must be over 18 and English Speaking
- Have reliable transportation
- Want to learn more about dog behavior and training
- Treat animals humanely: with compassion and respect.
- Punctuality! (Dogs are routine animals)
- High Energy Individuals
- The ability to handle all dogs (from 2 pounds to 220 pounds) in an off leash pack environment
- No breed fears or prejudices.
- The ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during an 8-hour day
- The ability to lift up to 65lbs.
- The ability to restrain or handle animals.
- Flexibility to attend staff meetings and training classes.
- Prior experience in doggy daycare, kennel or veterinary office preferred.
for more information.