LPN - Resident Care Coordinator - Bonaventure
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors?
We are seeking a LPN -Resident Care Coordinator
to join our dedicated and compassionate Assisted Living Community. The Resident Care Coordinator is responsible for the care-giving department. The RCC hires, trains, supervises and schedules our care-giving staff members. The individual in this position is responsible to coordinate, monitor and evaluate the services for resident care needs.
If you are this person and believe that serving seniors is a calling rather than just a job,
Bonaventure Senior Living is the company for you!Resident Care Coordinator Position Overview Key Responsibilities:
- Must be experienced in staff development, medication administration, scheduling and geriatrics.
- Hires, trains, supervise and schedules care giving staff members.
- Coordinates all services relating to resident care needs.
- Monitors resident care needs.
- Alerts the Registered Nurse Consultant when the resident has a change of condition.
- Audits the medication administration program to assure accuracy and completeness.
- Addresses resident and family concerns.
- Responds to resident special requests.
- Acts as a liaison with community providers.
Job RequirementsRequired Skills / Experience:
- Must be an Licensed Practical Nurse
- 3 plus years experience in Assisted Living/Independent Living or Memory Care community.
- Currently certified and willing to maintain CPR Certification.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors and a commitment to meet the needs of our residents.
We offer an excellent benefits plan including 90% company contribution to medical coverage after 3 months of employment, 95% contribution after 12 months and 100% contribution after 24 months. We also offer dental, flexible spending account, direct deposit, life insurance, 401k with profit sharing, and generous paid time off. We also offer education assistance for our team members. Application Instructions and Diversity StatementWe are a caring, family-run organization that believes in providing an exceptional senior lifestyle through a dedicated and compassionate team, innovative communities and enriched services that promote dignity, choice and independence. If you are committed to these same values, Bonaventure is waiting to hear from you!