Established in 1943, the SK Food Group is a leader in the food manufacturing and wholesale food sales industry. We produce a complete line of products for many different market segments including retail, convenience stores, vending and the transportation industry. In addition, we pride ourselves on the sub-contract manufacturing and private labeling capabilities our company offers to customers throughout the United States. Please visit http://www.skfoodgroup.com/ for more information.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our team in Reno. Our new Warehouse Supervisor will supervise warehouse leads and warehouse associates while promoting positive employee relations and ensuring the highest levels of accuracy and quality. This is an exciting opportunity to grow with an already well-established business. Come work where your experience and talent are recognized. Apply today!
This is a first shift (6a-4:30pm) position, Friday - Monday.
- Supervise all warehouse employees including Leads and hourly personnel.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with associates.
- Oversee all in-bound and out-going shipments.
- Inventory track all supplies used in our warehouse.
- Maintain safe working practices for all employees.
- Develop warehouse associates’ and leads’ knowledge in their respective work areas.
- Train in forklift operations and safety.
- Counsel warehouse associates and leads when necessary.
- Schedule and track vacation, sick, leaves, etc.
- Review employee time sheets.
- Lock and secure the building at the end of the shift.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy.
- Four year degree preferred, but can substitute five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be process oriented and detail oriented.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be flexible and eager to tackle new problems.
HOW TO APPLY:
To submit your application online go to www.hrpmsi.com/jobs/ws.htm