News 4 Facts Rules December 2-6, 2013 Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts (2) tickets to The Nutcracker at the Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts, Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 8pm
· Approximate Value: $60
· Run Dates: December 2-6, 2013
· Age Limit: 18 & Over
· See official News 4 Facts Giveaway Rules below for more information.
News 4 Facts Rules December 2-6, 2013 Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
1. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Callers may only win once within a 30 day period. If the caller has already won within that time period, another winner will be chosen the next business day.
3. Winners will receive (2) tickets to The Nutcracker at the Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts, on Saturday, December 14 at 8pm.
4. How to enter: The contest runs daily during the 5:00 – 7:00am News 4 Newscast, Monday through Friday, December 2-6, 2013. Participants must watch the newscast. When the News 4 Facts question is asked, participants must call the phone number that is displayed on the television screen. The fourth call will be answered and if that caller has the correct answer to the News 4 Facts question, they will be the winner. If that caller does not have the correct answer then the next call will be answered and if that caller has the correct answer they will be the winner, this will continue until a caller has the correct answer.
5. The contest will be conducted under the supervision of KRNV News 4. All decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
6. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges’ relative to contest.
7. Intermountain West Communications, Chesapeake Television Group and Sinclair Broadcasting Group Employees of NBC and its affiliates, Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts, and those that they are domiciled with are not eligible for contest.
8. Prizes are non-exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize. Prize must be picked up by 5pm on Friday, December 13, 2013 and are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Prizes can be picked up at KRNV News 4, 1790 Vassar Street, Reno, NV 89502.
9. Prizes have no cash equivalent. Prizes cannot be exchanged for monetary means.
10. Odds of winning are based on number of viewers participating.
11. Winner’s name and likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation.
12. Contest winner may be required to sign a release form prior to receiving any prize, pursuant to which the winners will agree to hold KRNV News 4, its corporate licensee, all companies affiliated with KRNV and shareholder corporations, the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives and subsidiary companies of each such corporations harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
13. Payment of all Federal, State and Local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner agrees to supply his or her name, social security number, address and phone number to KRNV News 4 and may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent. Winners are responsible for all service charges, which may be associated with the prize.
14. KRNV News 4 cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
15. KRNV News 4 reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement. KRNV News 4, its corporate licensee, affiliated companies, parent corporations and subsidiary companies of such corporations thereof, are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
16. Copies of the written contest rules are available at www.mynews4.com
and during regular business hours at KRNV News 4, 1790 Vassar Street, Reno, Nevada 89502.