Ask Joe: Help for Lyon County Pet Owners ?

Reported by: Joe Hart
Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 3/20/2013 5:52 pm
Marla who lives in Fernley wrote in asking if there are any programs that provide spay and neuter assistance to pet owners in Lyon County ?

Lyon County does not provide any programs for spaying and neutering of pets.  However I did some checking around and I found the V & T Pet Clinic in Carson City does offer low cost spay and neuter programs for low income residents.   The cost depends on the size of the animal but its a fraction of what you would normally pay for the service.
You do have to provide proof that you fall into the low income category.

Call the V & T Pet Clinic in Carson City. They're on South Carson Street.
Their number is (775)  882-6006.
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!

Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.