Ask Joe: Will new fees at UNR impact prepaid tuition program?

Reno City Councilwoman Neoma Jardon wrote in with a question about the new student fees proposed at UNR.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment
 

 
Comments
Breckenridge - 10/30/2013 8:33 PM
0 Votes
Here's a follow-on question for Joe: If memory serves, 61 per cent of 20 per cent of the student body voted in favor of it, which I suppose is about 12 per cent of the student body being in favor. Does that number constitute a valid majority to bind the other 88 per cent of the student body?
NEWSCASTS ON DEMAND

What's On

All content © Copyright 2013 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.