An update tonight on a story we brought you Wednesday.
We told you about a father from O'Brien Middle School who pulled his 7th grade son out of school on Monday after another student threatened to stab him in the face.
The two had been in a fist fight the previous Friday.
The parents of Alex Barajas were upset that after a school police investigation the student was not expelled and was back in school by Wednesday.
Today Barajas's father Joaquin Arevalo told News Four's Shelby Sheehan that after the school district police investigated further, charges are now going to be filed against the student who made those threats against his son.
Some previous bullying issues with other students are also going to be tied in to the case.
The student has been suspended from O'Brien temporarily until it's decided through the Jan Evans Juvenile Justice Center where he will attend school.
The student who had been threatened Alex Barajas was back in class today at O'Brien Middle School.