Homeowners' personal injury coverage

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 3/27/2003 1:09 pm
If your dog was to bite someone or if one of your neighbors was to trip and fall down your stairs, you could be held responsible for the damages and any or all medical expenses incurred. Homeowner's insurance provides coverage for such occurrences with personal liability or personal injury insurance. This coverage will pay any legal fees, in the event of a lawsuit. These legal fees are paid up to the limit written into the policy, for damages assessed against you or another family member. A homeowner's policy also covers medical payments for minor injuries, which may occur either on or off your property. For more information about homeowner's insurance, contact a local insurance agent in your area.

©2006 Crossroads Mobile. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.