What about the special HO-3 form?

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 3/27/2003 1:09 pm
The special form, or homeowner's three, is a comprehensive insurance policy that has a specific list of exclusions. Generally, homeowner's three excludes normal wear and tear on the house, mechanical breakdown, continuous water seepage and vandalism to an unoccupied home. The special form policy includes loss of use coverage to pay for expenses incurred while waiting for home damage to be repaired. The miscellaneous coverage of the homeowner's three will pay for repairs to prevent further home damage. Be sure that your insurance policy includes liability coverage to provide for legal expenses should you be sued. You should have enough coverage to replace the entire house and its contents should disaster strike. Consult an insurance agent in your area for more information about special form policies.

©2006 Crossroads Mobile. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.