Family reunification of refugees or political asylees

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 4/13/2007 3:36 pm
If you're a refugee or were granted political asylum in the U-S, you can apply for your spouse and any unmarried children under the age of 21 to join you here. For your spouse to be eligible, you must have been married before you were given permission to travel to the U-S. The first step is to go to the INS (I-N-S) and fill out Form I-7-30. INS will send you an approval letter when they've sent the information to the U-S embassy or consulate in the country your family's living in. The embassy or consulate there will get in touch with your family in about two to three months and let them know what to do.

Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.