Fingerprints and photographs

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 4/13/2007 3:36 pm
Some applications for Immigration and Naturalization Services will require you to supply your fingerprints. You'll need to pay a 25-dollar fee made payable to Immigration and Naturalization Services. Don't submit the fingerprints with your application. When the INS (I-N-S) receives your paperwork and fee, they'll schedule you an appointment at an INS--approved site to obtain your fingerprints. Photographs are usually required for most applications as well, and must be taken a certain way to be accepted by the INS. For example, photographs for green cards must be taken in the 'adit pose', a three-quarter frontal image of your face with the left side hidden, while the front and right sides of your face are viewable. You can get such photos taken at most passport photo facilities.

Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.