Which immigration form should I complete?

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 4/13/2007 3:36 pm
Are you considering living in the U-S either temporarily or permanently? If you are, you might be confused about which immigration procedures to follow and which applications to submit. The first thing to do is to determine your eligibility. Knowing your eligibility will help you follow the correct procedures and fill out the appropriate forms, expediting your immigration processes. The Immigration and Naturalization Services can give you information on which types of visas you might qualify for. Most forms also need to be submitted with other supporting documents, so make sure to follow all the instructions on each form. To help direct you in the immigration process, contact a lawyer who specializes in this area of law in your area for more information.

Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.