Wrongful discharge claim or discrimination claim

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 4/02/2012 1:22 pm
If you are injured on the job and later terminated by your employer you may have the right to file a claim under either state or federal employment laws that govern wrongful discharge and discrimination on the job. Employment laws vary in different jurisdictions. Therefore, if you feel that you were fired or discriminated against due to an injury sustained on the job, you should consult with an attorney who is experienced in workers' compensation and related laws. It is important to understand that there are specific deadlines for filing claims against your employer for wrongful discharge or discrimination.

©2006 Crossroads Mobile. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.