What if I have a permanent injury?

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 4/13/2007 3:37 pm
After your doctor determines that you have reached maximum recovery, he or she may find that you have a permanent injury. If the doctor finds that you have some permanent disability, you may be entitled to additional workers' compensation benefits. Many state workers' compensation laws provide for permanent partial impairment benefits. It is important to determine from your treating physician or appropriate specialist if you have a permanent disability. If you do, a rating of your disability will help determine the amount you should be entitled to receive under the workers' compensation law of your state. It is recommended you fully understand your rights as an injured employee. For more information on workers' compensation, contact a qualified attorney.

Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.