House fire causes severe damage to garage

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 5/22/2013 12:41 pm
RENO, Nev. (KRNV & MyNews4.com) -- A house fire at 10500 Fort Morgan Way around 5:40 this morning caused severe damage to the garage.

Reno Fire says the two story residence has heavy smoke and flames showing from the garage area, before it was knocked down and contained to the garage. There is some smoke damage to the home.

Reno Fire says the home was occupied at the time. The residents heard the smoke detectors go off and they evacuated the home. All were able to get out and there were no injuries.

The Reno Fire Department Chaplain and the American Red Cross are assisting with finding alternative living arrangements for the family (two adults, three children and one dog). No injuries were reported.

The fire is under investigation.


Share
1 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

Kramer - 5/22/2013 12:14 PM
0 Votes
Y is it necessary or even more informative (non-redundant) to write "house"? Y not 'fire' or even 'garage fire'?
NEWSCASTS ON DEMAND

What's On

All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.