Joshua Tree girl, 7, mistakes meth for candy

Authorities say a 7-year-old girl in Joshua Tree became critically ill after eating methamphetamine she thought was candy. Her parents are under arrest.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment
 

 
Comments
yroph16718 - 1/20/2013 12:38 AM
0 Votes
If you want to call these people a mom and dad??? thay are soso sick to leave that kind of drug arown so a little child would get at that crap. I hope thay lose there childen for ever.

kdavis52 - 1/18/2013 11:41 AM
0 Votes
I meant to say. "Exposed at such an early age." Me bad with spelling, oops.

kdavis52 - 1/18/2013 11:39 AM
0 Votes
Meth in the house with children. What are these parents trying to teach these kids? They should be locked up and have the key thrown away. Children for crying out loud. Exposed as such an early age. Outrageous.
NEWSCASTS ON DEMAND
WATCH OUR LIVE NEWSCAST

What's On

All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.