Small Electrical Fire at Bishop Manogue High School

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 9/13/2013 5:15 pm
RENO, Nev. (KRNV & MyNews4.com)--Firefighters from Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District responded to the smell of smoke at Bishop Manogue High School around 7:40 this morning.

Chief Charlie Moore tells News 4 students were evacuated from the school and moved to the football field.

Firefighters responded to an electrical fire in the ceiling in a classroom on the second floor. Moore says there is no damage to the classroom, but there is damage to the electrical wiring and motor, and that the fire was very minor.

He says they responded with caution, and that's why streets were blocked off around the school.

Students were allowed back in the classroom later in the morning.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
NEWSCASTS ON DEMAND

What's On

All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.