SPARKS, NEV. (KRNV & MyNews4.com)--The investigation continues after a woman's body was discovered inside an apartment at the Victorian Villas Resort on Saturday.
Bob King with the Sparks Fire Department says the woman's body was found in the bathroom. Fire investigators believe the fire started in the bedroom. Although the exact cause of the fire hasn't officially been determined, King says investigators believe it was caused by a candle.
Right now, it's not clear what exactly caused the woman's death, and her identity is not being released at this time.
The fire happened at a 55 and up apartment complex called the Victorian Villas Resort.
The death nor the fire are being called suspicious at this time.