Apartment fire contained to one bedroom

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 1/04/2013 4:46 pm
RENO, Nev. (KRNV & MyNews4.com) -- Firefighters tended to an apartment fire at 1001 Harvard Way.

According to officials, the call came in at around 4pm after a report of visible smoke coming from an apartment window. Firefighters say that the fire was contained in the bedroom of the home.

Firefighters are currently cutting holes in the roof to check for fire damage.

No human injuries have been reported, but officials say that the owner's pet cat was killed in the fire.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
NEWSCASTS ON DEMAND

What's On

All content © Copyright 2013 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.