Blown transformer sparks small brushfire

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 7/03 11:49 pm
RENO, Nev. (MyNews4.com & KRNV) -- Approximately 400 NV Energy customers were without power after a small brushfire near Arrow Creek Country Club.

According to NV Energy, a blown transformer sparked the brushfire, consuming the power pole in flames. The fire has been fully contained with no other damage. The incident happened just off Crossbow Court, near Sage Ridge School.

NV Energy and Truckee Meadows Fire sent crews to the scene to repair the damage. All power has now been restored.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
NEWSCASTS ON DEMAND
WATCH OUR LIVE NEWSCAST

What's On

All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.