Cottonwood Elementary evacuated due to smoke

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 3/25/2014 10:29 pm
RENO, Nev. (KRNV & -- Cottonwood Elementary School in Fernley evacuated students early this morning due to smoke in the hallways.

North Lyon County Fire Chief Scott Huntly says that the smoke was caused by an HVAC system malfunction.

Classes have resumed at Cottonwood Elementary no students were harmed.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!

Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.