SPARKS, NV. (MyNews4.com & KRNV) – Fire crews are mopping up a gas leak after a woman drove into a home's gas main off of Rock Blvd. at around 8:45 tonight, December 13th, and Sparks police are saying it was due to a medical condition.
According to the Sparks Police Department the vehicle was fully engulfed in flames by the time police arrived on scene at the intersection of Rock Blvd. and I St.
The driver suffered minor burns and no one was home at the time of the crash, but the home did sustain severe damage.