SPARKS, Nev. (KRNV & MyNews4.com) - A fire has left a family of three homeless Saturday afternoon.
Just after noon, Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District and Sparks fire responded to a call of a structure fire on Talon Court in Sparks.
When crews arrived on scene the home was completely engulfed in flames and was determined to be a total loss.
The family of three and their pets, were expecting to move out of the home within the next two weeks.
They were all able to get out safely and there were no reports of any injuries.
The cause of the fire is currently under investigation.