Gas leak causes evacuations in Sparks

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 1/20 6:15 pm
SPARKS, Nev. (MyNews4.com & KRNV) -- A gas leak prompted an evacuation in a Sparks neighborhood on Monday.

NV Energy and Sparks fire crews responded to 3245 Gerona Court in Spanish Springs, where a trailer accidentally backed into the home's gas meter. It forced the evacuation of two homes in the Gerona Court area, and NV Energy said they turned off the gas to seven homes in the cul-de-sac.

According to the Sparks Fire Department, there was no real threat. They wanted to be on the safe side by turning off the gas to those homes.

No injuries were reported, and it will take NV Energy most of the night to fix the gas leak.
Share
1 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

huij69 - 1/21/2014 2:15 PM
0 Votes
Seriously, I don't know why more people haven't tried this! I earn up to $500 per week. And what’s awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my family. You'll need a computer, an Internet connection & a can-do attitude. View it now Pow6.com
NEWSCASTS ON DEMAND
WATCH OUR LIVE NEWSCAST

What's On

All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.