UPDATE: 12:00 p.m., 7/21/14
RENO, Nev. (MyNew4.com & KRNV) -- The Reno Fire Department responded to a report of a gas leak after several employees in a building at 5355 Capitol Hill began to feel sick shortly after arriving at work Monday.
All employees evacuated the building and once it was determined it wasn't a gas leak, a HAZMAT crew was called in to try and determine what and where the odor was coming from. Meanwhile, the employees and a few firefighters went through the decontamination process, according to Battalion Chief Bob Leighton with the Reno Fire Department.
Late this morning it was determined that the smell was an open pesticide container and everyone has been let back inside the building.
RENO, Nev. (MyNew4.com & KRNV) -- The Reno Fire Department responded to a report of a gas leak early Monday morning that is now being treated as a possible HAZMAT situation, according to officials on scene.
The pharmaceutical company, located at 5355 Capitol Hill, had about ten employees inside of the business when RFD responded just before 7 a.m. Although no one was taken to the hospital, the Reno Fire Department is still on scene investigating.
Officials haven't determined the source of spill, and no one is being let into attached businesses nearby.