Small Electrical Fire at Bishop Manogue High School

Firefighters responded to Bishop Manogue High School around 7:40 this morning after a strong smell of smoke was reported. A small electrical fire was discovered in one of the classrooms.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment

No comments yet!

Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.