Snoopy the cat rescued by Sparks Fire

Snoopy the cat
Snoopy the cat
Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 6/13 1:11 pm
SPARKS, Nev. (MyNews4.com & KRNV) -- Sparks Firefighters recently responded to a report of a cat stuck in a chimney vent for several days, and the residents couldn't get it out.

Upon arrival, the Engine Company Firefighters met with the distraught residents and found that their cat was stuck in a little pipe in the side of the chimney. The cat gained access to the chimney through a small ash door at its base, and became wedged.

Crews had to make entry in a crawl space under the house to get access to the ash door. After several attempts to coax the cat out, Firefighters eventually were able to grab the cat and pull it to safety.

Snoopy the cat was in good condition and returned to the "very happy" owners. For Further information, contact Fire Marshal and PIO Robert King at 353-2261.

Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
NEWSCASTS ON DEMAND

What's On

All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.