RENO, Nev. (KRNV & MyNews4.com) -- The Nevada Interscholastic Activities Association has announced which sporting activities have been canceled due to smoke.
- Division I / I-A BOYS & GIRLS TENNIS matches, all of which are non-league, are cancelled with no make-up date scheduled.
- Division I GIRLS SOCCER games, all of which count in the standings (crossovers, for tie-breaking purposes) are postponed, with make-up date(s) to be announced.=
- The areas which fall under this restricted / no-play zone are Mono, El Dorado (South Tahoe), Placer (North
- Tahoe) & Nevada (Truckee) counties of California, and Douglas, Carson, Washoe, Storey & Lyon counties of Nevada.
- For tennis purposes today -- since these are non-league matches -- Churchill County is also under the no-play stipulation for today.