Ask Joe: How do I Report Suspicious Activity ?

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 9/25/2012 6:40 pm
Mandie lives in Washoe Valley and says she is pretty sure there is some kind of drug activity going on her neigbhorhood and she wants to know who to call ?
This is a great question and one that probably a lot of people wonder about.   Since Mandie lives in Washoe Valley I checked with Deputy Armando Avina over at the sheriff's  office.  Here's what he recommended:
You can call dispatch at 785-WCSO (785-9276).
Or you can file a report on -line by going to the sheriff's department website,
If you don't want to file an official report with a case number you can email the sheriff's office at   Or you can also call secret witness to report criminal activity at 322-4900.  
So there are a number of options available. 
Deputy Avina says it may take a day or two once you file a report or send that email but deputies will respond and see if they notice any suspicious or criminal activity and take it from there. 
Just be as specific as you can be when it comes to  what you've observed, where its happening and when, and they'll check it out. 
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!

Featured Segments/Shows

All content © Copyright 2015 Intermountain West Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
You may also view our Sitemap

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.