Company:International Game Technology
Job Status:Full Time
Experience:2+ to 5 Years
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree
Cost Accountant II
This is a key position on the Inventory Cost Accounting Team responsible for the accuracy of inventory-related general ledger accounts, performing journal entries and account reconciliations, as well as evaluating and performing internal control procedures to ensure Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required as this Accountant II interacts with various business partners on a daily basis and contributes to specialized reports for broad-based audiences.
This position requires a person who will proactively seek integrated solutions to inventory front-end processes and associated financial postings. The successful candidate must have strong organizational skills, be self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, high-pressure environment.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance plus 2-5 years accounting or related experience
· Strong analytical skills and GAAP knowledge required
· Advanced PC skills with emphasis on spreadsheet application
· SAP and/or cost accounting experience a plus
· A security investigation will be conducted