Company Name: Tyco
Company Industry: Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Location: Reno, NV 89501
Job Type: Full Time, Employee
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Reference Code: 1211044
Job Posted: 11/27/2012
Manage a fire sprinkler and alarm installation crew, and their projects, in Nevada. Responsibilities include hiring, training and motivating a small staff of installers and service techs, exceeding productivity cost estimates on projects, assigning projects, exceeding customer expectations.
Successful candidate will report directly to the District General Manager.
· Proven ability to direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
· Effectively manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
· Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, and staff members as necessary.
· Oversee activities directly related to providing services.
· Team participation and willingness to help others succeed.
· Communication/presentation skills/customer service skills.
· Positive attitude/attention to detail and ability to follow through.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Must handle stress in a fast paced environment.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 5+ years related experience.
· Computer skills-Microsoft Windows, Word, XL, Power Point
· Valid drivers license with a good driving record.
Must be able to pass a drug and background screening