Web Developer III - IGT
Unleash your potential at IGT, the global leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and sales of computerized gaming equipment, software, and network systems. We are driven to be innovative – developing and delivering award-winning products and technology. Novel thinking, career development, and the freedom to express new ideas in a casual environment create the dynamic IGT culture.
IGT's Information Technology team creates value for IGT by facilitating business growth and top-line value, by enhancing employee productivity, and by driving business efficiency and bottom-line results. We also deploy next-generation IT capabilities to improve the efficiency of IT operations. IGT's global IT team maintains a highly collaborative, communicative work environment with an exciting project portfolio designed to deliver IGT competitive advantage. Integrity, creativity, passion, and the desire to have fun at work are highly valued characteristics at IGT. Be a part of the exciting future with our information technology team.
The successful candidate will support web development on both the internet and intranet. He or she will have direct interaction with business users and will take the lead in the enhancement of existing functionalities or development of new capabilities including articulating requirements and translating them into effective solutions.
• Responsible for providing input to architecture, including database structures and metadata
• Implements best practices for web development across multiple technology platforms
• Designs intuitive user interfaces for internal and external web users that improve their ability to complete tasks successfully and efficiently
• Acts as consultant to IGT business units promoting capabilities and features of IGT web technology solutions
• 8-10 years of experience in development of web-based software, components and services using Microsoft .NET and familiarity with other web development technologies
• Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Five or more of the following are required: SQL, SQL Server, VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, CSS, HTML, UI Design, SharePoint Administration, SharePoint Designer
• Desired skills are familiarity with Umbraco, advanced object oriented design knowledge, programming knowledge of Windows operating system, and gaming industry experience
• Able to work with minimal supervision
For more information, go to link below.http://jobview.monster.com/Web-Developer-III-Job-Reno-NV-US-117312470.aspx