DIPACO, a worldwide distributor of diesel fuel injection parts, has a full-time opening in their warehouse for handling inventory and operating machines.
DIPACO is a 100% employee-owned company and has been in business since 1948. Based in Reno, DIPACO offers a relaxed working environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, 401(k), and company stock ownership.Position Summary:
Position responsibilities include processing Work Orders, Transfer Orders and Sales Orders, both physically and using a computer. The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. This position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty, and is disciplined. A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detailed, specialized work is the major focus. The person in this position will require clearly defined work, responsibilities, and reporting relationships, ongoing and thorough training opportunities to develop expertise and increase confidence, and frequently expressed appreciation of the person’s competence, conscientiousness, and loyalty. The position will provide security in a stable work environment, allowing the person to plan for, focus on and complete tasks on hand. When changes in the nature of work occur, the person in this position will need direction, training and support. This position will generally be task oriented, requiring someone with a conservative, careful, and cautious approach to work.Requirements:
- High school education or equivalent workforce experience
- Able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time
- Able to work in a warehouse environment
- Mechanical aptitude with good hand / eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Written and verbal comprehension skills
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs.For more information and to apply for this position, click here.