PLANT ENGINEER III - HVAC TECHNICIAN
Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
235 West 6Th Street
Reno, NV 89503 ( Map it!)
Employee Type :
Healthcare - Health Services
Manages Others :
Job Type :
Installation - Maint - Repair
At least 5 year(s)
Post Date :
This position has the authority to determine, within department policies, procedures and guidelines, what is in need of repair or replacement while troubleshooting faulty equipment; the safety status of equipment or systems; to shut down equipment for maintenance after coordinating with affected department(s); and the operational capabilities of equipment.
1.Five (5) years journeyman level experience in HVAC&R.
2. Previous experience with single duct and dual duct air handling units, hermetic and semi- hermetic compressor systems, cooling towers, knowledge of boilers heat exchangers and centrifugal chillers, pneumatic and direct digital controls, variable frequency drives, and room air changes.
3. Familiar with the operation and control of Building Management Systems.
4. High School diploma or GED.
5. Current EPA Universal Certification for working on refrigeration systems, as required by federal guidelines.
6. Current State of Nevada Drivers Licensehttp://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?APath=22.214.171.124.0&job_did=JHM29N65LLGC2YVJ1DF&IPath=JRM0D