Wells Fargo is looking for an Inbound Sales Specialist
- 6+ months of sales or customer service experience.
- Persons in this position must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau loan originator qualification requirements and must comply with Wells Fargo policies related to these requirements. The loan originator qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards.
- Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, elicit information efficiently, comprehend and resolve complex customer issues
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic knowledge of financial products and services
- Strong PC skills including ability to troubleshoot common problems and navigate the internet/intranet
- This position requires S.A.F.E. registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position
- One year sales and customer service experience
- Ability to navigate computer applications in a Windows-based environment including the ability to utilize search tools to find information
- Proven record of achieving aggressive sales goals
- Knowledge of financial products and service
For more information, head to this website