The Reno-Tahoe International Airport is hiring a Parking Lot Shift Leader.
The Position involves:
- Monitoring the computerized revenue control system for both parking and ground transportation.
- Issuing parking media to and assisting Airport and tenant employees with parking needs.
- Correcting revenue control system malfunctions and reporting malfunctions to supervisor.
- Collection and accounting of funds from parking Pay on Foot stations.
- Overseeing check-in and check-out of cash drawers; balancing and accounting for all monies on shift using computerized revenue system; preparing deposits for bank transport.
- Ensuring that proper procedures are followed during each shift to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Monitoring the status of and operating all equipment associated with parking and ground transportation operations and resolving associated malfunctions.
- Responding to public inquiries in a courteous manner; providing information and resolving sensitive and complex customer concerns.
- Authorizing and documenting exceptions from normal operations by recognizing and handling unusual problems and circumstances.
- Driving the perimeter of parking garage and observing all Parking and ground transportation areas as well as related Airport terminal areas.
- At least one year previous experience in a position with regular direct public contact handling cash and credit card transactions on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A valid driver’s license is required at the time of application.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, climb, lift 50 lbs. and be outdoors.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to cold, heat, noise, exhaust fumes, vibration, confining work space, chemicals, flammable materials, mechanical and electrical hazards.
- Ability to travel to different sites and locations on Airport premises.
For more information, click here.