FirstService Residential is looking for a Receptionist in Reno, Nev.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations and responsibilities of the front desk services for Northern Nevada operations. Operational component critical to ensure both offices are fully equipped and stocked with the necessary supplies for managers. Interactions include providing owners with a superior level of service when visiting the office through an increased level of understanding and knowledge regarding the company. Additionally, ensures hard copies of documents are scanned for electronic storage per company policy.
- Greets owners and guests as they enter the office with the highest level of customer service.
- Ensures that the telephone is answered properly and messages are handled courteously, accurately and within 24 hours. Monitors, logs, and screens messages, providing managers with necessary details for follow-through.
- Maintain regular and positive communication with each owner and abide by the culture created to enhance, and promote daily positive interaction among members of the FirstService team.
- Identify and clarify owner’s needs to be able to direct them to the appropriate person while maintaining owner confidentiality.
- Data entry projects, as assigned, including but not limited to Homeowner Paperwork and Updates and Check entry.
- Electronic filing system (docuware) to ensure documents are properly logged and archived pursuant to the companies policies at least 2-3 times per week.
- Assists in the transition process of new clients to ensure urgent documents are scanned within the time designated.
- Opens and distributes mail to the appropriate staff and prepares outgoing mail items with applicable packaging and postage.
- Maintains Master NN Calendar to ensure appropriate meeting room space for each association and books necessary rooms as requested by the managers.
- Provides managers with the appropriate name plates for the Board for each meeting regardless of location.
- Maintains office supplies through the inventory and ordering procedures established, including but not limited to paper, binders, and beverage/food for meetings.
- Provide courier service at least twice a week as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability
- Must have experience in customer service.
- Strong communication in English, customer service and inter-personal skills. Multiple languages a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Responsible for maintaining Company, Resident and Staff confidentiality.
- Telephone Etiquette; Resident Database Resources.
- Knowledge in the use of various office equipment required.
For more information, click here