DirecTV is looking for a Warehouse Assistant in Sparks, Nev.
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day tasks of shipping, receiving and inventory control for a single site location.
- Receives and verifies accuracy of incoming shipments
- Sorts and places materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Pulls and distributes stock to fill technician requests
- Prepares merchandise for shipment
- Maintains daily inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system
- Generates parts lists and completes requisition forms for supply replenishment
- Utilizes material handling equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse
- Conducts End of Month inventory audits which involves accurate counting, data entry, and resolution of any discrepancies
- Conducts monthly fleet vehicle inspections and communicates findings to site management
- Provides outstanding customer service to internal and external customers
- Updates and improves job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications and participating in ongoing technical trainings
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Warehouse experience preferred as well as previous experience with computer inventory systems preferred
- Strong data entry skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work Full-time, up to and including six days a week, which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift, carry and handle materials that weigh up to 75 lbs
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to safely operate forklift and other machinery
To apply online, click here.