Masco Contractor Services (MCS) is looking for an Division Manager with leadership skills to work in our Reno, NV location. We only hire the best and while industry experience is nice, it is not required. What is required is a strong business acumen, outstanding people skills, and the drive to take ownership of your business market. We are looking for outstanding professional leaders who are driven toward earning their potential? We are nationally recognized leader in our market and RIGHT NOW we are looking for high impact talent to transform a strong business into a great business. We are in national construction business and our business is poised for historic growth both in traditional segments as well as expanded market share. Timing is everything and in this case equates to high rewards for those who can lead our expanded growth over the next 10 - 15 year target period.
MCS is a business unit of Masco Corporation, a Fortune 300 company. MCS is dedicated to providing outstanding service for builder customers by offering a wide range of installation capabilities, logistical know-how and unique services on a national level. Our sister companies include: Delta Faucet Company and Behr Process Corporation.
• Partner with key area/functional leadership to establish and cultivate strategic relationships within key accounts.
• Develop sales growth and coverage strategy that effectively maximizes sales representatives’ band width and talents within the area
• Actively manage Sales Representatives within Regional or Division Service Area
MCS Employees enjoy these benefits:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Paid life insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Career development opportunities
• Safety-based company culture
• Substantial discount on all Masco Corporation products and services (including Behr paint, Delta faucets, KraftMaid Cabinets, etc.)