Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, Italy, and the United Kingdom.
We are the worldwide leader in precision liquid handling robotics. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
We are accepting applications for a Sales/Use Tax Analyst. This position reports to the Controller.
Job Duties Include:
· Prepare sales and use tax returns.
· Prepare property tax returns
· Ensure timely payment of all sales and use tax payments
· Communicate with customers and vendors with respect to their status and exemption certificate updates
· Assist with ad hoc query resolution regarding sales/ use tax
· Assist with process improvement and internal control implementation
· Prepare Foreign Corporation registration
· Involvement in special projects involving Federal and State income tax
· Review historical Sales and Use Tax payments and identify opportunities for refunds and claims.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· 2-4 years of Sales/Use Tax experience in a corporate environment
· 1-2 years of Property and Indirect Tax experience
· BS degree in Accounting/Finance required.
Excellent benefit package. Drug free workplace - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer